Katie Thurston / 11.02.2019
Digital Insight Analyst – International Sport
REDTORCH is a data-driven communications agency specialising in engaging, influencing and growing international sports audiences. Generating meaningful insights into audiences underpins our ability to create and implement communication strategies that influence audience behaviour for our clients.
Having secured new clients, we are looking for a hands-on insight specialist with broad knowledge spanning both quantitative and qualitative research techniques, has a good understanding of digital marketing channels and measurement techniques, and can translate insights into strategy recommendations.
This is an entry level role – it would suit a graduate or someone with one year’s relevant experience that wants to move into sport.
- Producing monthly progress reports for all clients
- Analyse user engagement across social media channels
- Analysing the performance of social media content and using data to inform changes in the strategy from an editorial and distribution perspective
- Identify audience trends, habits and behaviours to suggest ways to grow audiences
- Ability to tell compelling, data-driven stories based on analytics
- Ability to interpret data and present conclusions in engaging and intuitive way
- Present research and insights in easy-to-digest formats and reports (internally and externally)
- Passionate about learning and bring new ideas, techniques and efficiencies into the business to develop the team
- A University degree in Social Sciences or other relevant degree that required analysing data and providing actionable insight.
- Active user and advocate of social media platforms
- Understanding of web and social media analytics (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics, etc.)
- Understanding of SEO
- Knowledge of social media listening tools
- An inquisitive mindset and want to know the ‘why’ behind the data
- Analytical skills and able to translate numbers into insights (incl. data visualisation)
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Highly-organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Initiative and creativity
- Language skills a bonus
- Strong team working skills
- A passion for sport
Salary, Benefits & Location
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop their role and experiences. You will work with people with significant sports industry and digital communications experience, and with learning embedded in our culture we expect you to develop quickly.
- Competitive salary, pension and holiday entitlements
- Annual performance bonus
- Opportunity to join a young dynamic agency making a real difference
Location: Kings Cross, London
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER WITH YOUR CV AND INCLUDE LINKS TO YOUR PORTFOLIO TO. email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- London, Greater London (Preferred)
- English (Required)