2018 – A Review Through Red Tinted Glasses
Katie Thurston / 09.01.2019
2018 was certainly a year that REDTORCH will always remember.
It was a year when we aligned our services to our new company vision, enabling sports organisations to share the experiences, opportunities and values that sport provides with millions of people worldwide.
It has been an unforgettable 12 months of numerous successful global campaigns for our incredible team and incredible clients. We’ve taken major steps – generating a vast amount of high-quality content and using the digital sphere and social media to maximise audience engagement – to help our clients engage, grow and inspire their international sports audiences.
We’ve expanded our in-house team of sport-obsessed, innovative thinkers and developed our creative capabilities so we can offer a full digital communications service solution. By maintaining a focus on our vision and values we have grown organically to ensure we do everything possible to deliver success for our clients.
We have worked tirelessly to develop a deeper understanding of multiple audiences, turning data into insight to generate and deliver highly effective ongoing communications and live-event coverage.
Our Year in Numbers …
Across 2018, REDTORCH:
- worked for 11 international sports rights holders
- delivered services covering 57 world-class sports event
- crunched and analysed over 500,000 lines of data
- created over 1 million new fans for Olympic sports
- initiated over 10 million engagements and 68 million video views
- produced a variety of content seen by an accumulative audience of over 350 million
- accrued approximately 260 thousand air miles
- increased full-time team staff by 44%
From North Carolina, USA to Chengdu, China – our team has been navigating the world in its bid to help transform the digital landscape for International Federations, Host Cities and Brands sponsoring sport.
2019 is set to be a huge year for sport with multiple World Championships taking place in the lead-up to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games. REDTORCH is firmly focused on encouraging the positive influence of sport and on continuing to deliver exceptional and innovative solutions for our clients.